Pastor Paul Michael Raymond with quotes from Pastor Joe Morecraft
“When God begins to judge a nation for its revolt against Him, He removes effective leaders and replaces them with irresponsible and reckless ones who have no appreciation of the past and no commitment to the future under God…[However] when God begins to lift that judgment and begins to receive and rebuild a nation in the midst of repentance, He restores Christian leadership at all levels of church and state in answer to the earnest prayers of His faithful people.”
“When men with Godly abilities refuse to take upon themselves the yoke of political authority for the benefit of their friends family and fellow patriots, then ungodly, misdirected, reckless, unproductive, and oppressive leaders will rush to the fountains of power.”
1. Build a Team of Committed Saints.
2. Identify their talents.
3. A. Some will be great researchers. Give them the charge of researching the current issues of the day, choosing those that need to be addressed locally, state-wide or nationally.
B. Others will be able to research God’s Word and the various Christian documents of history to bolster the argument and provide solutions.
C. Others will be able to put it all down in clearly written form. You will need people who can write clearly and have proper grammar. Use someone who has grammatical skills to edit before any publishing.
4. Monitor the politicians when in session or in local meetings. Go to the meetings. Be sure the local Newspaper accurately records what really happened as many papers are bias. Many localities use committees appointed by the magistrates for zoning, building et al. These need to be monitored as well.
5. Get to know the politicians. Make yourself visible. Those in your team that are good communicators and have a good public report ought to be ‘out and about’ the people and the politicians. Let them know someone is concerned. But moreover let them know someone is watching. Subtle intimidation can be very effective.
6. Don’t be afraid to expose corruption. While most politicians are unethical, in our godless age being unethical is not a crime. It is, however, a sign of potential corruption. If corruption can be substantiated do not be afraid to involve the local FBI. They are God’s ministers for good. Force them to adhere to their calling by persecuting the evil.
7. Keep governing official on their toes by requesting sensitive financial documents using the Freedom of Information Act. (FOIA) If they know someone is accessing their documents they may toe the line more carefully.
Read the entire article HERE